PADI DIVEMASTER COURSE
PADI DIVEMASTER COURSE
PADI PRO | The first level of Professional training at PADI
Love scuba diving? Want to share it with others on a whole new level?
Take the PADI Divemaster course and do what you love to do as a career.
Scuba divers look up to divemasters because they are leaders who mentor and motivate others. As a divemaster, not only you get to dive a lot, but also experience the joy of seeing others have as much fun diving as you do.
In the PADI Divemaster course, learn to be a leader and take control of diving activities. Through knowledge development sessions, water exercises, assessment practices, you will develop the techniques to organize and direct a variety of diving activities. Topics and practical classes include:
The PADI Divemaster course is your first level of professional training. Working closely with a PADI Instructor, you will fine-tune your dive skills like perfecting the effortless hover and refine your rescue skills so you anticipate, and easily solve common problems. You’ll gain dive knowledge, management and supervision abilities so you become a role model to divers everywhere.
As a PADI Divemaster, you will lead others as you supervise scuba diving activities and assist with diver training. Whether you want to work at a faraway dive destination or close to home at a local dive shop, the adventure of a lifetime awaits you. PADI Divemasters are respected dive professionals who are aligned with the largest and most respected dive organization in the world – PADI.
A PADI divemaster learns to be a leader and to take control of diving activities. Through knowledge development sessions, aquatic exercises, assessment practices, he will develop techniques for organizing and learning a variety of diving activities. The topics and practical classes include:
- The role and characteristics of PADI divemaster
- Supervise dive activities and assist the instructor with students
- Security and risk management
- Conduct programs - specialized qualifications
- Diving as a business area and a career
- The preservation of the underwater environment
- Organization and management of dives
- Mapping a dive site
- Conducting dive briefings
- Organization of a search and retrieval and a deep dive
- Conduct a course of re-activation diving and snorkeling - Skin Diver
- Assist in the diving baptisms activities - Discover Scuba Diving, and conduct the Discover Local Diving programs
All necessary equipment
PADI Divemaster Pack
International Certification (PADI)
18 years old
PADI Rescue Diver Course
Course Emergency First Response - Primary and Secondary Care (CPR and First Aid) conducted in the last 24 months..
A medical certificate signed by a doctor in the last 12 months.
At least 40 logged dives at the beginning of the course and 60 dives before certification.
Certifications obtained through other agencies may eventually be accepted.