- Check-In: Our schedules have changed to avoid large groups. Check-in required 1 hour before scheduled dive.
- Payments: Payment required check-in, You can pay with Debit Card, Credit Card, MBWay, or cash.
- Documentation: All customers, must fill CoVid-19 form.
- Diving Center: It is mandatory to use a mask in the facilities and boats. The shop entrance is limited to one person at a time. The center is sanitized and disinfected before and after each departure time.
- Changing rooms: Changing rooms and showers are closed because CoVid-19 rules, but use of WC is allowed.
- Dive Club Cipreia locker room: It is currently not allowed to leave your belongings in the locker room.
- Air Tanks: Air Tanks are picked up at check-in inside the shop, and left outside the window when empty.
- Material Delivery and Washing: Rented equipment is delivered disinfected according to the recommendations, and with 2nd stages in a protection bag.
Please remove the bag just before entering the water, and put it back when the return. If you want the same procedure for your personal regulators, please ask to our Staff for a bag.
Only Cipreia Staff can wash and disinfect school supplies.
School/rented equipment must be left into the 2 outside water tanks (neoprene fins in one, mask, tubes BCD and regulator on the other).
The 2 water tanks should be kept dry, and are for the Staff's exclusive use..
Customers can rinse their equipment with fresh water through the outside hoses availables for that purpose.
The trolleys/hangers for draining the material must be spaced apart, one of them is only for rented equipment. The trolleys are sanitized and disinfected.
We call your attention to the control of water use, keep in mind it´s a precious resource.
- Diving boats: Our diving boats kept ⅔ of the regular capacity. During the boat rides, customers and staff must wear masks. Is available sanitizing gel in each boat. Avoid spit in the mask to defogg. Use appropriate defogging product. Boats are sanitized and disinfected before and after dives.
- Social distance: Keep social distance rules and do not touch the exposed surfaces.