PRICE LIST

2020

Below you will find our price list for the various services.

For any further information, just contact us! We can develop specific diving packages or activities for families, companies or organized groups.

2020 PRICE LIST Price
in Euros
DIVING ( certified divers only )
> SINGLE DIVE TRIP W/O TANK (Customer bring his own filled tank) 27
> SINGLE DIVE TRIP (Include tank 12L and weigh) 32
> DOUBLE DIVE TRIP (1 Trip, 2 dives - Include 2 tanks 12L and weight) 60
> SINGLE SIDEMOUNT DIVE TRIP (Include 2 tanks 12L and weight) 27
> SINGLE DIVE TRIP W/BIS (Customer bring his own filled tanks) 35
OTHER ACTIVITIES
> BOAR TRIP - CABO ESPICHEL 35
> BOAR TRIP WITH SNORKELING (Include snorkeling equipment) 35

DIVE CLUB CIPREIA PACK´S
> PRO PACK 6 DIVES (Tank, weight and belt are included. Valid - 6 months) 177
> GURU PACK 12 DIVES (Tank, weight and belt are included. Valid - 12months) 312
> EAN PRO PACK 6 DIVES (Tank, weight and belt are included. Valid - 6months) 193,50
> EAN GURU PACK 12 DIVES (Tank, weight and belt are included. Valid - 12months) 330
> GEAR PACK (Only bought w/GURU and PRO pack´s) 15/day

EXTRA
> NIGHT DIVE
5
> NITROX 32%
3
> FAREST DIVING SPOTS OUTSIDE THE NATURAL PARK 10
> EXTRA 15L TANK 3
> EXTRA 300BAR TANK 3
> EXTRA 300BAR TANK W/EAN32 5

GAS PRICES
> 12L 200 AIR 6
> 15L 200 AIR 7,50
> 10L 300 AIR 8

EAN32
> 12L 200BAR 8
> 15L 200BAR 9,50
> 10L 300BAR 9,50

EQUIPMENT HIRE
> BCD 5
> BOOTS AND FINS 5
> COMPLETE PACKAGE PER DAY AT THE DIVING CENTER (w/o computer and torch) 20
> CYLINDER 12L / day 10
> CYLINDER 15L / day 13
> DOUBLE CYLINDER 12L SIDEMOUNT 20/day
> DIVE COMPUTER 10
> DRY SUIT 25
> MASK AND SNORKEL 5
> REGULATOR 5
> SIDEMOUNT REGULATOR KIT 25
> SMB AND REEL 5
> TORCH 10
> VET SUIT 7MM + SHORTY 5
> WEIGHT (Including belt) 5
> WING SIDEMOUNT 25

DIVING EXPERIENCES
> BUBBLEMAKER (From 8 to 10 yrs pool class only)
NOTE: ACTIVITY SUSPENDED DUE TO DGS RESTRICTIONS ABOUT POOL UTILIZATION - Covid-19
49
> DISCOVER SCUBA DIVING - POOL (From 10 yrs)
NOTE: ACTIVITY SUSPENDED DUE TO DGS RESTRICTIONS ABOUT POOL UTILIZATION - Covid-19
49
> DISCOVER SCUBA DIVING - SEA 80
> DISCOVER SCUBA DIVING POOL + SEA
NOTE: ACTIVITY SUSPENDED DUE TO RESTRICTIONS IN POOL - COVID
120
> DISCOVER SCUBA DIVING - SEA W/2 DIVES 120

PADI DIVING COURSES
> PADI SCUBA DIVER (Theory and practice, 2 open water dives w/certification) 300
> PADI OPEN WATER DIVER (Theory and practice, 4 open water dives w/certification) 420
> PADI ADVANCED OPEN WATER (Theory and 5 TRAINING dives w/certification) 290
> PADI RESCUE DIVER (Theory, SCENARIOS, REVIEWS, EXAMINATION w/certification) 325
> DIVEMASTER (Theory, practices,OWD and AOWD internship, final exam)
Price showed doesn´t include fees, to pay direct to PADI by credit card
700

SSI DIVING COURSES
> SSI SCUBA DIVER (THEORY AND PRACTICE, 2 OPEN WATER DIVES W/CERTIFICATION) 300
> SSI OPEN WATER (THEORY AND PRACTICE, 4 OPEN WATER DIVES W/CERTIFICATION) 420
> SSI ADVANCED ADVENTURER (THEORY AND 5 TRAINING DIVES W/CERTIFICATION) 290
> SSI STRESS & RESCUE (THEORY, SCENARIOS, REVIEWS, EXAMINATION W/CERTIFICATION) 325
> DIVE GUIDE+ SCIENCE OF DIVING (Theory, practices,OWD and AOWD internship, final exam)
Price showed doesn´t include fees, to pay direct to SSI by credit card
700

DIVE CLUB CIPREIA SPECIALS
> DISCOVER SCUBA DIVING PLUS (DISCOVER SCUBA IN THE SEA W/2 DIVES) 120
> OPEN WATER DIVER "EXPERT" (THEORY AND PRACTICE, 8 OPEN WATER DIVES W/CERTIFICATION) 480
> OPEN WATER DIVER "PLUS" (THEORY AND PRACTICE, 4 OPEN WATER DIVES, 1 SPECIALTY COURSE, W/2 CERTIFICATIONS) 550
> ADVANCED OPEN WATER + EAN (AOWD + EAN SPECIALTY COURSE W/2 CERTIFICATIONS) 360
> RESCUE DIVER + EFR (RESCUE DIVER + EFR W/2 CERTIFICATIONS) 470

PADI UPDATE PROGRAMS
> REACTIVATE 1 (QUICK REVIEW + 1 DIVE) 100
> REACTIVATE 2 (QUICK REVIEW + 2 DIVE) 150

SSI UPDATE PROGRAMS
> SCUBA SKILL UPDATE (QUICK REVIEW + 1 DIVE) 100

PADI EMERGENCY FIRST RESPONSE
> EFR_FIRST & SECONDARY CARE (Primary And Secondary Care w/certification) 150
> EFR_EMERGENCY FIRST RESPONSE FOR CHILDREN (Primary and secondary care for children, w/certification) 150
> EFR_RCP & DAE (Primary care and DAE, w/certification) 150
> EFR'S UPDATE (each 2 year) 50

SSI EMERGENCY TRAINING
> SSI REACT RIGHT (Primary And Secondary Care w/certification) 150

PADI SPECIALITY COURSES
> BOAT DIVER (Theory + 2 dives w/certification) 150
> DEEP (Theory + 4 dives w/certification) 270
> DIGITAL UNDERWATER PHOTOGRAPHY (Theory + 1 confined water dive w/certification) 130
> DRY SUIT (Theory + 2 dives w/certification) 150
> ENRICHED AIR - NITROX (Theory, practice, w/certification) 150
> EQUIPMENT SPECIALIST (Theory, Practice w/certification) 175
> MARINE ECOLOGY / IDENTIFICATION OF FISH (Theory + 2 dives, w/certification) 150
> MASTER SCUBA DIVER (Application) 50
> NIGHT (Theory + 4 dives w/certification) 200
> O2 PROVIDER (Theory, practice, w/certification) 90
> PEAK PERFORMANCE BUOYANCY (Theory + 2 dives, w/certification) 150
> SEARCH AND RECOVERY (Theory + 2 dives, w/certification) 200
> SIDEMOUNT DIVER (Theory + 4 dives, w/certification) 375
> UNDERWATER NAVIGATION (Theory + 2 dives, w/certification) 175
> WRECK DIVER (Theory + 4 dives w/certification) 270

SSI SPECIALITY COURSES
> BOAT DIVING (Theory + 2 dives with certification) 150
> DEEP (Theory + 4 dives w/certification) 270
> DRY SUIT (Theory + 2 dives with certification) 150
> ENRICHED AIR (Theory and practice w/certification) 150
> EQUIPMENT TECHNIQUES (Theory and practice w/certification) 175
> INDEPENDENT DIVING (Theory + 2 dives w/certification) 190
> MARINE ECOLOGY / CORAL IDENTIFICATION (Theory + 2 dives w/certification) 150
> MARINE ECOLOGY / IDENTIFICATION OF FISH (Theory + 2 dives w/certification) 150
> MASTER DIVER (Application) 50
> NIGHT & REDUCED VISIBILITY (Theory + 3 dives w/certification) 200
> PERFECT BUOYANCY (Theory + 2 dives w/certification) 150
> PHOTO & VIDEO (Theory + 1 dive in confined water w/certification) 150
> SEARCH & RECOVERY (Theory + 2 dives w/certification) 200
> UNDERWATER NAVIGATION (Theory + 2 dives w/certification) 175
> WRECK DIVING (Theory + 4 dives w/certification) 270



PRICE LIST


2020



Below you will find our price list for the various services.

For any further information, just contact us! We can develop specific diving packages or activities for families, companies or organized groups.


2020 PRICE LIST Price
in Euros
DIVING ( certified divers only )
> SINGLE DIVE TRIP W/O TANK (Customer bring his own filled tank) 27
> SINGLE DIVE TRIP (Include tank 12L and weigh) 32
> DOUBLE DIVE TRIP (1 Trip, 2 dives - Include 2 tanks 12L and weight) 60
> SINGLE SIDEMOUNT DIVE TRIP (Include 2 tanks 12L and weight) 27
> SINGLE DIVE TRIP W/BIS (Customer bring his own filled tanks) 35
OTHER ACTIVITIES
> BOAR TRIP - CABO ESPICHEL 35
> BOAR TRIP WITH SNORKELING (Include snorkeling equipment) 35

DIVE CLUB CIPREIA PACK´S
> PRO PACK 6 DIVES (Tank, weight and belt are included. Valid - 6 months) 177
> GURU PACK 12 DIVES (Tank, weight and belt are included. Valid - 12months) 312
> EAN PRO PACK 6 DIVES (Tank, weight and belt are included. Valid - 6months) 193,50
> EAN GURU PACK 12 DIVES (Tank, weight and belt are included. Valid - 12months) 330
> GEAR PACK (Only bought w/GURU and PRO pack´s) 15/day

EXTRA
> NIGHT DIVE
5
> NITROX 32%
3
> FAREST DIVING SPOTS OUTSIDE THE NATURAL PARK 10
> EXTRA 15L TANK 3
> EXTRA 300BAR TANK 3
> EXTRA 300BAR TANK W/EAN32 5

GAS PRICES
> 12L 200 AIR 6
> 15L 200 AIR 7,50
> 10L 300 AIR 8

EAN32
> 12L 200BAR 8
> 15L 200BAR 9,50
> 10L 300BAR 9,50

EQUIPMENT HIRE
> BCD 5
> BOOTS AND FINS 5
> COMPLETE PACKAGE PER DAY AT THE DIVING CENTER (w/o computer and torch) 20
> CYLINDER 12L / day 10
> CYLINDER 15L / day 13
> DOUBLE CYLINDER 12L SIDEMOUNT 20/day
> DIVE COMPUTER 10
> DRY SUIT 25
> MASK AND SNORKEL 5
> REGULATOR 5
> SIDEMOUNT REGULATOR KIT 25
> SMB AND REEL 5
> TORCH 10
> VET SUIT 7MM + SHORTY 5
> WEIGHT (Including belt) 5
> WING SIDEMOUNT 25

DIVING EXPERIENCES
> BUBBLEMAKER (From 8 to 10 yrs pool class only)
NOTE: ACTIVITY SUSPENDED DUE TO DGS RESTRICTIONS ABOUT POOL UTILIZATION - Covid-19
49
> DISCOVER SCUBA DIVING - POOL (From 10 yrs)
NOTE: ACTIVITY SUSPENDED DUE TO DGS RESTRICTIONS ABOUT POOL UTILIZATION - Covid-19
49
> DISCOVER SCUBA DIVING - SEA 80
> DISCOVER SCUBA DIVING POOL + SEA
NOTE: ACTIVITY SUSPENDED DUE TO RESTRICTIONS IN POOL - COVID
120
> DISCOVER SCUBA DIVING - SEA W/2 DIVES 120

PADI DIVING COURSES
> PADI SCUBA DIVER (Theory and practice, 2 open water dives w/certification) 300
> PADI OPEN WATER DIVER (Theory and practice, 4 open water dives w/certification) 420
> PADI ADVANCED OPEN WATER (Theory and 5 TRAINING dives w/certification) 290
> PADI RESCUE DIVER (Theory, SCENARIOS, REVIEWS, EXAMINATION w/certification) 325
> DIVEMASTER (Theory, practices,OWD and AOWD internship, final exam)
Price showed doesn´t include fees, to pay direct to PADI by credit card
700

SSI DIVING COURSES
> SSI SCUBA DIVER (THEORY AND PRACTICE, 2 OPEN WATER DIVES W/CERTIFICATION) 300
> SSI OPEN WATER (THEORY AND PRACTICE, 4 OPEN WATER DIVES W/CERTIFICATION) 420
> SSI ADVANCED ADVENTURER (THEORY AND 5 TRAINING DIVES W/CERTIFICATION) 290
> SSI STRESS & RESCUE (THEORY, SCENARIOS, REVIEWS, EXAMINATION W/CERTIFICATION) 325
> DIVE GUIDE+ SCIENCE OF DIVING (Theory, practices,OWD and AOWD internship, final exam)
Price showed doesn´t include fees, to pay direct to SSI by credit card
700

DIVE CLUB CIPREIA SPECIALS
> DISCOVER SCUBA DIVING PLUS (DISCOVER SCUBA IN THE SEA W/2 DIVES) 120
> OPEN WATER DIVER "EXPERT" (THEORY AND PRACTICE, 8 OPEN WATER DIVES W/CERTIFICATION) 480
> OPEN WATER DIVER "PLUS" (THEORY AND PRACTICE, 4 OPEN WATER DIVES, 1 SPECIALTY COURSE, W/2 CERTIFICATIONS) 550
> ADVANCED OPEN WATER + EAN (AOWD + EAN SPECIALTY COURSE W/2 CERTIFICATIONS) 360
> RESCUE DIVER + EFR (RESCUE DIVER + EFR W/2 CERTIFICATIONS) 470

PADI UPDATE PROGRAMS
> REACTIVATE 1 (QUICK REVIEW + 1 DIVE) 100
> REACTIVATE 2 (QUICK REVIEW + 2 DIVE) 150

SSI UPDATE PROGRAMS
> SCUBA SKILL UPDATE (QUICK REVIEW + 1 DIVE) 100

PADI EMERGENCY FIRST RESPONSE
> EFR_FIRST & SECONDARY CARE (Primary And Secondary Care w/certification) 150
> EFR_EMERGENCY FIRST RESPONSE FOR CHILDREN (Primary and secondary care for children, w/certification) 150
> EFR_RCP & DAE (Primary care and DAE, w/certification) 150
> EFR'S UPDATE (each 2 year) 50

SSI EMERGENCY TRAINING
> SSI REACT RIGHT (Primary And Secondary Care w/certification) 150

PADI SPECIALITY COURSES
> BOAT DIVER (Theory + 2 dives w/certification) 150
> DEEP (Theory + 4 dives w/certification) 270
> DIGITAL UNDERWATER PHOTOGRAPHY (Theory + 1 confined water dive w/certification) 130
> DRY SUIT (Theory + 2 dives w/certification) 150
> ENRICHED AIR - NITROX (Theory, practice, w/certification) 150
> EQUIPMENT SPECIALIST (Theory, Practice w/certification) 175
> MARINE ECOLOGY / IDENTIFICATION OF FISH (Theory + 2 dives, w/certification) 150
> MASTER SCUBA DIVER (Application) 50
> NIGHT (Theory + 4 dives w/certification) 200
> O2 PROVIDER (Theory, practice, w/certification) 90
> PEAK PERFORMANCE BUOYANCY (Theory + 2 dives, w/certification) 150
> SEARCH AND RECOVERY (Theory + 2 dives, w/certification) 200
> SIDEMOUNT DIVER (Theory + 4 dives, w/certification) 375
> UNDERWATER NAVIGATION (Theory + 2 dives, w/certification) 175
> WRECK DIVER (Theory + 4 dives w/certification) 270

SSI SPECIALITY COURSES
> BOAT DIVING (Theory + 2 dives with certification) 150
> DEEP (Theory + 4 dives w/certification) 270
> DRY SUIT (Theory + 2 dives with certification) 150
> ENRICHED AIR (Theory and practice w/certification) 150
> EQUIPMENT TECHNIQUES (Theory and practice w/certification) 175
> INDEPENDENT DIVING (Theory + 2 dives w/certification) 190
> MARINE ECOLOGY / CORAL IDENTIFICATION (Theory + 2 dives w/certification) 150
> MARINE ECOLOGY / IDENTIFICATION OF FISH (Theory + 2 dives w/certification) 150
> MASTER DIVER (Application) 50
> NIGHT & REDUCED VISIBILITY (Theory + 3 dives w/certification) 200
> PERFECT BUOYANCY (Theory + 2 dives w/certification) 150
> PHOTO & VIDEO (Theory + 1 dive in confined water w/certification) 150
> SEARCH & RECOVERY (Theory + 2 dives w/certification) 200
> UNDERWATER NAVIGATION (Theory + 2 dives w/certification) 175
> WRECK DIVING (Theory + 4 dives w/certification) 270